MEmu Play is a free Android Emulator to simulate Android OS on Windows Desktop and Laptop. It aims to provide an exceptional experience to Play Android games and run mobile apps on a Windows device. In this article, we will share how to download and install the MEmu emulator on a PC. Also, you will learn the feature of MEmu Play.
Unlike BlueStacks, MEmu is a comparatively new Android emulator. Since launched in 2015, it has already surpassed more than 100 million downloads in over 200 countries. The download has been still increasing. Due to its unique features, this emulator has won the hearts of millions of users.
This emulator conveniently runs on almost all Windows devices like Desktop, Laptop, Notebook, Tablets, etc. Unlike Nox App Player and BlueStacks, it provides the most outstanding compatibility. Also, MEmu has excellent customization and file organization tools.
Using MEmu Play, you can customize your CPU, display resolution, memory size, root mood, and more. This emulator also helps you chat more conveniently through a keyboard in social media apps like WhatsApp, Wechat, etc.
Besides, with this Android Emulator, you can play millions of Android games like PUBG, Call of Duty, Free Fire, and much more games on Desktop and provides the highest performance. Also, it allows you to run a mobile app on laptop smoothly.
However, you cannot install MEmu Play on your Mac Book, because the developer has not released it yet for Mac. If you want to use MEmu for Mac, you will have to wait until this Emulator is released for Mac Book. Alternatively, you can install BlueStacks as well as Nox App Player.
How to Download MEmu Play for Windows PC?
MEmu Play is an emulator that focuses on giving the best gaming experience on a Laptop or Desktop with Windows 7/8/10. MEmu Play has provided two installation app. One is an offline installer, and another is an online installer. If you have already installed the MEmu emulator on your PC, you can select an online installer. Remember that, to install “Online installer” you need to have fast internet speed.
If you want to install this emulator first time on your Desktop, you have to choose an offline installer for your Windows device. To download the MEmu Player official Offline installer, you can click in the below link.
How to Install MEmu Play on Windows PC?
To install MEmu Play on a Windows computer is pretty straightforward. Here we are going to share how to install the MEmu emulator on your Desktop or Laptop. So, let’s have a glimpse at the below:
- Once completed, the Offline installer’s downloading hit double click on the MEmu Setup exe to open.
- After opening, a dialogue box will appear, and you can see the “Quick install” button, click on it.
- Now, this emulator will start installing. In this process, it will take a few minutes to complete the installation. The time may vary, and it depends on the configuration of the computer.
- When the installation procedure is completed, click on the “Launch Now” button.
- Now your MEmu Play will be ready to use.
This is the way you download and install MEmu play on your Windows devices. Now, your device is ready for downloading mobile applications.
Suppose you want to use Twitter App on your Desktop. Open the MEmu emulator and go to the dashboard. Google Play Store will be pre-installed on your MEmu App. Open and sign in to the Play Store. Now type “Twitter” in the search box and hit click on the search button. You will see the Twitter official app at the beginning. Open the app and press click on the “Install” button. The installation process will be finished within a few seconds.
Apart from Twitter App, you can smoothly run any mobile app on your Desktop. Besides, it lets you play plenty of Android games on a Laptop.
Minimum Configuration Requirements
Though you have installed MEmu Play on your Desktop by following the above steps, this emulator does not work well. To run MEmu Play smoothly, your PC must have the following things in it.
- 2 cores x86/x86_64 Processor (Intel or AMD CPU)
- WinXP SP3 / Windows 7/8/10
- Graphics driver with OpenGL 2.0
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB for x64 system)
- 5 GB of hard disk free space
- (Intel VT-x/AMD-V) shall be enabled in BIOS
In the above, we have managed to share some basic system requirements that you have a check before you install MEmu Play on your PC.
MEmu Play Feature
MEmu Play is one of the trending Android emulators for PC. This emulator has become famous for its exceptional feature. In the following section, we have shared the full feature of the MEmu plays Android Emulator. So, let’s have a glimpse at the below:
- It is a great pleasure to run Android App on your Desktop. Nox App Player gives you a full Android experience on your laptop.
- This emulator allows you to map your keyboard or joystick keys, making you feel comfortable playing games and getting the best gaming experience.
- Unlike BlueStacks, MEmu lets you adjust various functions for enhancing the performance. You can adjust the number of cores of the CPU, memory, screen resolution, graphics card, and many more. Also, it allows you to customize the Windows position, the position of the navigation bar, and the language of the emulator as per your wants.
- Another unique feature of this emulator is file sharing capability. Using MEmu play, you can quickly transfer photos, videos, and audios from this emulator to your Windows device. That is why; Windows and this Emulator have four folders such as Music, Videos, Pictures, and Downloads.
- While using other Android Emulators, you might be facing the hassle to install the APK file of an app. In this case, MEmu Play comes with getting rid of hassles. To install the “APK file” from a third party, you need to click.
- The emulator helps you pass the sensory data from the Android mobile to the Desktop emulator.
- Using the latest version of MEmu, you can run multiple emulators simultaneously on a single PC. Also, it lets you play several games at a time.
What’s new in MEmu 7.2.9?
A new update of MEmu means, you will get the new feature at another level. MEmu Play was updated regularly. In this part, we have shared what’s new in the latest version of the MEmu emulator. So, let’s have a look at the below:
- Added the opportunity to turn on/off anti-flicker. Also, now you can take screen captures.
- Included option to turn on/off app tabs
- Added shortcuts of volume upward or downward.
- Now you can automatically open MEmu on a Windows device.
- Fixed several bugs.
MEmu Play for PC offers an outstanding experience to play mobile games on Desktop. It supports almost all Windows devices. Also, it launched with plenty of features.
Besides, the developer works hard to improve the gaming experience. They also updated MEmu Play continuously.
Moreover, the emulator has already won over 200 million users’ hearts. So, you can trust them. Also, download and install MEmu Play on your Desktop and Laptop.